Learning about leadership and culture from a Navy Seal. In this episode, Tim Flanagan chats with Thom Shea about leading through chaos. Tim and Thom also discuss Thom’s transition from Navy Seal to Entrepreneurship, the evolution of a healthy culture, and leading during chaos.
Thom is the CEO of Shea Leadership Training, a unique leadership and human performance dynamic training organization. Thom is also a retired navy seal and the author of “Unbreakable: A Navy Seal’s Way of Life” and “Three Simple Things: Leading During Chaos”
We hope this episode helps you take the next step in remaining impactful and relevant.
Useful links from this episode:
- Unbreakable Leadership
- Solving The Gap Podcast
- Unbreakable: A Navy Seal’s Way of Life
- Three Simple Things: Leading During Chaos
- Related episodes: Supporting Veterans in the Workplace with Lance Collins | Life Beyond the Military with Scarlet Harris | US Naval Academy Grad & Marine Corps Pilot on Leadership | Carl Sharperson Jr
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Leading During Chaos” #WinningThroughCulture
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts