In this episode of Winning Through Culture, Tim Flanagan chats with Sean Farrell, CEO of Quality Data Systems (QDS). After an early career in professional baseball was cut short by injury, Sean ventured into the family business, eventually becoming the CEO of QDS, a leader in the Cash Automation, ATM, and ITM market.
Sean recounts his journey from a sales representative to the CEO of a company that now spans 13 states and employs around 100 employees. He shares insights into how he expanded QDS’s scope of services, always pushing the innovation curve to meet customer needs and improve the customer experience. More than the company’s growth, Sean is proud of the family-oriented culture at QDS and the positive impact it makes in the communities it serves.
Throughout the conversation, Sean underlines the importance of an intentional approach to culture, learned through C12 teachings, which involves operating a business like a family – with transparency, openness, and honesty at its core.
Above all, he emphasizes the importance of caring for employees, fostering a work-life balance, and cultivating self-awareness in leadership. He also shares how he led QDS to prioritize community service and contribute to society through Lionheart Charities, a ministry they formalized in 2021.
- The power of resilience and adaptability after experiencing setbacks
- The importance of a family-oriented culture in business
- The role of transparency, openness, and honesty in leadership
- Creating a work-life balance for employees and fostering their growth
- Innovative strategies for employee recognition
- The significance of community service and positive societal impact
- Sean Farrell’s impactful leadership at QDS and the creation of Lionheart Charities
- The necessity of feedback, setting clear expectations, and genuine care for employees in business operations
- Related episodes: Building a Culture for a Greater Purpose with Tony Tennaro | Sharing the Message By Living the Message with C12 Founder, Buck Jacobs
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Us