Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
It’s not about the transaction, but about the relationship.
In this episode, we are excited to welcome David Hoffman, the CEO of David Hoffman Realty and also Covenant First Mortgage. Speaking on his upcoming book Relationships over Rules: 7 Principles to Lead Gracefully and Love Generously, the conversation follows how the adversity of David’s upbringing and his love for Christ has developed the value he places on relationships.
- Your past does not dictate your potential; it does not define your purpose on this planet
- When you leave room to receive God’s blessings, He’ll use the people in your life and your spiritual gifts to change the world
- Development of a five-person culture committee to decide the hiring of new team members
- In the relationship, you need to meet people where they are
- Related episodes: Jordan Raynor | Dissent From the Kingdom of Noise | Sharing the Message By Living the Message with C12 Founder, Buck Jacobs
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Guest
- David Hoffman: LinkedIn
Connect with Us