Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
If you’re not as engaged with the candidate as the next person, you’ll lose them.
Our guest today is Debby Millhouse, CEO of CEO Inc, Xcentri, and Go Healthcare Staffing. With a distinct perspective, Debbie shares how they provide a culture that finds and keeps great people — along with finding great talent for other companies.
- In today’s post-COVID recruiting landscape, you must engage wholeheartedly with the candidates and move much quicker
- In a candidate-short marketplace, Debby speaks to what is driving the shortage
- Listen for the truth, not what you want to hear from the candidate
- Work-at-home trends: looking at what works while staying competitive
- Related episodes: A Lifetime of Passion and Purpose with Marcus Watson | Engaging Your Employees with Tim and Amanda
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Guest
- Debby Millhouse: LinkedIn
Connect with Us