Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
Culture needs to be attended to each and every day, especially during uncertain times. In this episode, Tim Flanagan discusses a few ideas on how you can lead your company and maintain a positive culture during these unprecedented times.
We cover these three topics in this episode:
- How do you attend to your people through culture at a time like this?
- How do you attend to yourself as a leader during times like this? As leaders, your people are dependent on you, you must take care of yourself.
- Creative ideas and innovative ideas on staying connected while everybody is working from home and remotely.
Tim shares tips from his point of view on how you can maintain a healthy lifestyle both in and out of the workplace during these unprecedented times.
We hope this episode helps you take the next step in your professional growth.
Useful links from this episode:
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Maintaining a Winning Culture Through Uncertain Times” #WinningThroughCulture
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts