It’s easy to lead in times of prosperity, you really find out what you are made of in times of adversity. In this episode, Tim Flanagan discusses what you can do as a leader to position yourself to take care of your people during this unprecedented time.
We cover these topics in this episode:
- Tim’s experience overcoming tough times during the financial crisis.
- The culture of your organization should shine during these times.
- What employees are looking for from a leader during this time.
- The importance of communication.
- Ways you can innovate during unprecedented times
Tim shares tips from his point of view on how you can lead your team and grow an even stronger business on the other side of these unprecedented times.
We hope this episode helps you take the next step in your professional growth.
*At the time of recording this episode, the details of the PPP were not yet released.
Connect with us:
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Leading Your Team Through These Unprecedented Times” #WinningThroughCulture
- We would be grateful if you subscribed on Apple Podcasts