This is a highlight reel episode all about laying a culture foundation. These highlight clips are taken from different Winning Through Culture episodes in the first half of 2022. We believe this format will provide a meaningful foundation you can use in your own business. And when grouping these highlights together, we think you will come away with some common themes that should support you in your practice of setting a winning company culture.
Stay tuned…as we’re excited to bring you our next wave of episodes this summer! For now, we hope you enjoy this culture foundation highlight reel!
Timestamps & Key Takeaways
- 0:00 | The intentionality your leaders must have with Tim and Amanda | full episode: The Intentionality of Company Leaders
- 3:28 | Listening to your employees for real with Kace Korting | full episode: Shifting Business Culture Through Content | RightNow Media @ Work
- 4:27 | Upfront and straightforward communication with T.J. McCullough | full episode: Cultivating Culture in a Post COVID-19 World
- 6:46 | The importance of developing your communication style with Chris Kriak | full episode: The Secrets to Public Speaking With Chris Kriak
- 7:51 | How to conduct culture conversations with your clients with Tim and Amanda | full episode: How to Conduct Culture Conversations
- 9:55 | What do you see and define as a healthy culture with Charley White | full episode: Investing in the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) With Charley White | Part 2
- 10:57 | The future of benefits with Jordan Peace | full episode: The Importance of Recognition With Jordan Peace
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Guests
- Kacey Korting: LinkedIn
- T.J. McCullough: LinkedIn
- Chris Kriak: LinkedIn
- Charley White: LinkedIn
- Jordan Peace: LinkedIn
Connect with Us