Cultivating the “ability to discern the essential from the noise”. – Jordan Raynor
In this episode of Winning Through Culture, Tim Flanagan is joined by Christian entrepreneur, Jordan Raynor. Jordan is a best-selling author whose works include The Creator in You, Redeeming Your Time, Master of One, and Called to Create. In addition, he hosts the podcast “Mere Christians” and he has a weekly devotional series called “The Word Before Work”. Jordan is the former CEO of Threshold 360 and a two-time Google Fellow.
Jordan Raynor is passionate about helping other entrepreneurs become “purposeful, present, and wildly productive”. He believes that entrepreneurial work really matters for eternity. In this episode, Jordan discusses setting healthy boundaries when it comes to balancing home and work life. And most importantly, Jordan strives to emulate the example of Jesus Christ in everything that he does.
- Making a point to follow through with commitments
- Work really matters for eternity
- Silence as a means to not only a solution but also sanity
- Aligning culture with a company’s vision and goals
- Utilizing creative energy to solve problems
- Spending time in silence and taking time for productive rest
- Setting healthy boundaries and balancing home and work life
- Christian entrepreneurship
- Learning effective time management
- Direct mentorship as a tool for growth
- The effect of technology on modern productivity
- Reflecting the example of Jesus in the business world
- The importance of going to any effort to redeem your time
- Related episodes: Building a Culture for a Greater Purpose with Tony Tennaro | Core Value 2: Stewardship
Books Mentioned in this Episode:
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry By: John Mark Comer
- Deep Work By: Cal Newport
- Every Good Endeavor By: Timothy Keller
- Getting Things Done By: David Allen
- No Rules Rules By: Erin Meyer & Reed Hastings
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Guest
Connect with Us