Show appreciation for your employees — it leads to a better culture.
In this episode, we discuss the importance of recognition and appreciation with Jordan Peace. Jordan is the Co-Founder and CEO of Fringe, a lifestyle benefits company. You will finish this episode with a new understanding of how to recruit, maintain, and build genuine relationships with Millennial and Gen Z employees (and really an employee of any generation). It’s all about investing in your culture.
About Jordan Peace
Jordan Peace is CEO of Fringe, a lifestyle benefits company. Hailing from the world of financial planning, Jordan co-founded Fringe in 2018 after realizing that most people – especially Millennials – simply don’t understand their company’s corporate benefits. Along with four close college friends, Jordan created Fringe as a way to turn corporate benefits into a language that anyone can speak. He was previously the Founder & Chief Experience Officer of Greenhouse Money, and a Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual. Jordan lives in Richmond, Virginia with his wife and 4 kids. His favorite Fringe benefit is Jeni’s Pint Club.
- Fringe is an indicator that the employer “gets it”
- Invest in your people, invest in culture
- Think about “lifestyle benefit offerings”
- Empower employees
- Acknowledge the work anniversary, in an authentic way
- Spark joy by showing appreciation
- Ask yourself: “what are your values?”
- Your first 10 employees are critical
- Be the hero with personalized lifestyle benefits
- Through a customizable benefits marketplace, employees can choose the services that bring a meaningful and immediate impact on their lives.
- Related episodes: Engaging Your Employees with Tim and Amanda | Building a Purposeful Culture with Lila Ressler
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationship, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Guest
Connect with Us