Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
“Could you leave for six months?” As a business owner, would you feel confident that your business is still functioning and even thriving in your absence?
In this episode, Tim Flanagan is joined by Jason Goldy. Jason is the president of one of MassMutual’s internal divisions that work with closely-held businesses. Jason helps business owners identify their goals while honoring the existing culture or enhancing the culture that is desired. Ultimately, business owners want to stay impactful and relevant in business succession which leads Jason to help these owners in “the search for significance” in retirement. To do so, cultivating a culture that lends itself to longevity beyond that of the individual business owner is of utmost importance in the work Jason does.
- Cultivating a culture that is built to last
- Business owners and their “level of exhaustion” compounded by COVID-19
- Engaged people drive healthy culture
- Retirement and the “search for significance”
- Life transitions in business succession
- Time and space are needed to clearly identify goals as a business owner
- How to honor and enhance business culture
- Next-level growth requires next-level thinking
- Remaining relevant in business transitions
- Intentional approach to ownership
- Related episodes: Evolving Your Team Culture Inwardly with Shannon Thompson | What the Entrepreneurial Operating System Does For Culture With Charley White | Part 1
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Guest
- Jason Goldy: LinkedIn
Connect with Us