Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
“It’s a lot more fun to see people build upon their strengths and find success, than to flounder in weaknesses.” – Jarod Latch
In this episode, Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer are joined by Jarod Latch. Jarod is the co-founder and COO of Spiracle Media, which has been selected four times as one of Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Spiracle has continued to thrive since it was founded in 2011, despite the impact of COVID-19. Spiracle relentlessly strives to bring its partners and employees real value. As Jarod mentions in this conversation, this can only be accomplished by intentionally cultivating a culture that builds employees up. Jarod says the belief in family and quality of life for his employees are the core principles of the company. And a positive customer experience starts with an employee who truly feels valued.
Choosing positivity is another core value of the company. It is important to focus on strengths of the team rather than weaknesses. Building on strengths and working to succeed together should be a collective goal. Jarod adds value to his team by taking them on company retreats to promote bonding and togetherness beyond the workplace. Jarod surrounds himself with individuals that are going to push him to not only clearly define his personal and professional goals but to also take calculated measures to achieve those goals.
- Belief in family and quality of life
- Getting creative to find solutions
- Choosing positivity every day
- Diagnosing workplace issues together
- Serving employees as well as the community
- Team building in the workplace
- Putting yourself in a position to improve
- Maintaining an intentional culture
- Journey to entrepreneurship
- Continuously bringing value to business partners
- Impact of COVID-19 on business practices
- Focusing on the strengths of your team
- Developing a clear vision for business goals
- Understanding there are some problems that don’t have solutions
- Importance of working collaboratively
- Relationships in the workplace
- Related episodes: Engaging Your Employees with Tim and Amanda | The Importance of Recognition With Jordan Peace
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Guest
Connect with Us