Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
Leadership is one of the foundations of developing great culture and running a successful organization. In this episode, John Laurito and Tim Flanagan talk about John’s leadership coaching and his transition out of the financial services industry. After being in the financial industry, he realized that what he truly enjoys doing is coaching others. What he found that he has enjoyed the most is teaching others how to become better leaders.
John has found success by using his leadership skills to turn around various organizations. He talks about Self-Leadership and Self-Awareness in this episode and the how some of the best leaders use those skills to build great teams around them.
We hope this episode helps you take the next step in remaining impactful and relevant.
Useful links from this episode:
- Winning Through Culture website
- Our Core Values
Recent Podcast Episodes:
- Leading your team to a Winning Culture | Sherry Winn
Connect with us:
- Tim Flanagan: LinkedIn, Instagram
- John Laurito: Website, Tomorrows Leader
What is the Winning Through Culture Podcast? We’re Glad You Asked!
- In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant. That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast lets you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so you can remain impactful and relevant. With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur. This content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth. Let’s create a winning culture together!
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “How leadership creates culture with John Laurito | WTC” #WinningThroughCulture
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to WTC on Apple Podcasts