Taking the necessary steps to close the racial wealth gap. A podcast conversation with the leaders of J&G Legacy Financial Group, Jabbar Jamison and Centario Grier.
This is a Winning Through Culture Greatest Hits episode!
In this episode of Winning Through Culture, Tim Flanagan chats with Jabbar Jamison and Centario Grier. Together, Jabbar and Centario formed a partnership that is J&G Legacy Financial Group. They share a passion for serving the black community in achieving their financial goals. And in that passion, J&G Legacy Group is working to close the racial wealth gap that exists. Conversations on that topic are critical. And having the opportunity to have this conversation with successful advisors supporting the black community is something we feel is essential. Jabbar and Centario credit their success to the fact that they have built trust with those they help — this trust provides a sense of comfort to the client. And that comfort leads to referrals within the community that they are proud to serve.
Book Mentioned in this podcast: Our Black Year: One Family’s Quest to Buy Black in America’s Racially Divided Economy By: Maggie Anderson & Ted Gregory (2013)
- The racial and economic divide in America
- Generational wealth
- Financial decision making
- Impact of COVID-19 on business
- Gaining financial peace of mind
- Wealth education for clients
- Taking pride in entrepreneurship
- Leaving a financial legacy
- Taking risks to achieve financial goals
- Collectively making change to bridge the gap
- The importance of life insurance
- Supporting the black community
- Related episodes: Building a Culture of Unity and Equality with Neal Petersen | Creating a Healthy and Thriving Culture With Tiffany Grimm
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Guest
Connect with Us