Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
It isn’t always easy to maintain and grow productivity when life-altering changes occur. In this episode, you’ll get some insight into our Transformation 2021 Challenge, as Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer discuss the firm’s voluntary initiative to grow engagement from their associates. This episode is all about engaging your employees. You’ll gain some insight into how the Transformation 2021 Challenge all started from a Saturday morning run.
Tim and Amanda dive into taking on different challenges in three main categories: business, physical, and relational/spiritual. The result of some of these challenges goes beyond just personal growth. Growing to be a better team member and the rewarding feeling of achieving a goal with other coworkers are just two of the benefits of being a part of the transformation.
We hope this episode helps you take the next step in remaining impactful and relevant.
Useful links from this episode:
- Winning Through Culture website
- Our Core Values
Recent Podcast Episodes:
- Advisor Development
- Engaging Your Employees | The New Generation of Employees That Is
Connect with us:
What is the Winning Through Culture Podcast? We’re Glad You Asked!
- In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant. That’s where Winning. Through Culture comes in! This podcast lets you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so you can remain impactful and relevant. With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur. This content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth. Let’s create a winning culture together!
- Thank you so much for listening to this podcast, “Engaging Your Employees with Tim and Amanda” #WinningThroughCulture
- We would be grateful if you subscribed to WTC on Apple Podcasts