The process for having culture conversations.
In this episode, Amanda and Tim discuss the type of openness that has a direct impact on the culture of an organization — culture conversations. What are they and what is the process for having them–and encouraging them. The impact of culture conversations can be positive if the leaders are willing to listen and able to do something about the feedback they receive.
- Culture conversation process
- Shared vs confidential conversations
- Building relationships and trust
- Monthly meetings to provide opportunities for conversation
- Willingness to listen to the good, the bad, and the ugly
- Early on expect to hear how great you are — it takes time for employees to open up (encourage openness)
- Have as many culture conversations as your employees are willing to have
- Do something about it
- Taking culture conversations to a client relationship
- Related episodes | Leading With Trust and Communication With Harvey Smith | Engaging Your Employees with Tim and Amanda
Conversation Starter Questions For Those Culture Conversations
- What opportunities for learning and growth have you recently found or created for yourself? What such opportunities do you see for your colleagues?
- What would an even more joyful workplace culture look like to you?
- When you travel to work each day, what things do you look forward to?
- What keeps you here or has prompted you to consider a change?
- What can I (or we as a leadership team) do to make your experience at work better/more impactful?
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Us