Show appreciation for a better culture.
In this episode, we discuss personal and leadership development with Chris Kriak, Associate Agency Supervisory Officer. As Chris says, “just speak.” Chris sees the impact public speaking has in his career growth and now he helps others in their own development with a focus on public speaking. While public speaking may seem uncomfortable, Chris and Tim are here to talk you through it.
- Leadership is an ability to influence others
- Toastmasters | how it works and what it is
- Develop your communication skills
- Public Speaking is a learned skill
- MassMutual Carolinas public speaking group
- Public speaking is an art
- Secrets to speaking: be clear, practice, and know that you will make mistakes
- Book: 8 Paradoxes of Great Leadership by Tim Elmore
- Podcast: Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast featuring Tim Elmore
- Related episodes: Leading With Trust and Communication With Harvey Smith | The Importance of Advisor Development with Jarrett Engel
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationship, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Guest
- Chris Kriak | LinkedIn
Connect with Us