“Open and effective communication are keys to developing respect in business.” – Charlie Leichtweis
In this episode, Tim Flanagan is joined by Charlie Leichtweis. Charlie is the founder of Experts in HOW, LLC which is a business consulting firm that helps organizations cultivate respect in business to create a winning and sustainable culture. Charlie not only produces results for his clients, but he also promotes relationships by actively listening, a process he calls listening longer. He helps define clear objectives for those around him, while also developing practical strategies to mitigate challenges.
Charlie is the author of The Power of Respect and he also hosts a podcast by the same name. He is also the author of the book Qlikview Your Business. He has 30 years of business experience at some top companies including CEO and President of The Testor Corporation, COO of North American Wholesale Group of Blyth Inc., CFO of Rand McNally Book Services, and CFO and Comptroller of Rust-Oleum Corp.
- Engaging employees and identifying their importance within the organization
- Clearly defining objectives and developing practical strategies to mitigate challenges
- Effective communication comes with active listening and learning to look for the common threads
- Developing leadership within the workplace
- Self-awareness and mutual respect
- The power of story-telling
- Progress over perfection
- Aligning values with a culture of respect
- People and mentors as resources
- Impacting change in the workplace
- Equipping business owners and entrepreneurs
- Related episodes: Building a Purposeful Culture with Lila Ressler | How to Conduct Culture Conversations
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Guest
- Charlie Leichtweis: LinkedIn
- Experts in HOW: Website
- Books: The Power of Respect, Qlikview Your Business
- The Power of Respect Podcast: Apple, Spotify, Google, Stitcher
Connect with Us