Building a great business for a greater purpose with Buck Jacobs.
In this episode of Winning Through Culture, Tim Flanagan is joined by Buck Jacobs, founder of C12 Group, LLC. Tim and Buck provide Winning Through Culture listeners with an honest and in-depth look at what it takes to truly align your business culture with your faith. Buck is a proponent of pushing the envelope with boldness when it comes to sharing his testimony. He credits his daily routine with keeping him spiritually connected. He also expresses gratitude for the mentors in his life that helped him further his faith.
Buck Jacobs is passionate about aligning his faith with his business practices. Buck is a family man and business leader who at 84 years old, says he is still learning. He also believes it is important to “encourage an attitude of gratitude and generosity” in the workplace. This attitude opens doors of opportunity to share the message with others.
Buck has authored the following books:
C12 is not a business bible study or a Christian business networking group. It’s an architected environment for business, life, and leadership transformation. Designed exclusively for Christian CEOs and executives, the C12 format helps you calibrate the entirety of your business by providing a framework and format to evaluate and align to the focus areas in our signature 5-Point Alignment Matrix: revenue generation, operations management, financial management, organizational development, and ministry in and through the business. (source: C12)
- Learning by listening
- Longevity in the business world
- Christ-centered business culture
- Cultural impact and application of Biblical principles in business
- Decision-making in business
- God’s calling to leadership
- The importance of mentorship
- Accepting challenges
- Innovation in sharing God’s message
- Commitment to spiritual growth
- Business Succession
- Activism as Christian business leaders
- Utilizing business as a vehicle for ministry
- Related episodes: Integrating Faith in the Workplace with David Wachter | Building a Culture for a Greater Purpose with Tony Tennaro
Books Mentioned in this Episode:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Choice: The Christ-Centered Pursuit of Kingdom Outcomes by Gary Hoag, Scott Rodin, & Wesley Willmer
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Guest
Connect with Us