Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
In this engaging episode of Winning Through Culture, hosts Tim and Amanda delve into the intricate relationship between organizational culture and brand. They mention their personal journey with The Pelora Group, highlighting how they aligned their company’s culture with its brand and navigated a rebranding process. Future episodes will explore how The Pelora Group came to be.
Through candid discussions and valuable insights, Tim and Amanda demonstrate that your brand is not just what you say, but what you do, and that even the smallest actions can make a significant impact. Listen in as they explore the importance of a symbiotic relationship between culture and brand, offering tools and tips for those looking to rebrand or better align their brand with their organization’s culture.
- The significance of aligning organizational culture and brand for business success
- The symbiotic relationship between the created culture and the brand presented to the world
- Recognizing when it’s time for a rebrand and understanding the rebranding process, as experienced by The Pelora Group
- Utilizing tools such as Working Genius to assist in aligning culture and brand
- The importance of actions over words: “It’s not what you say, it’s what you do.”
- The cumulative impact of small actions and gestures in shaping organizational culture and brand
- Related episodes: Relationships: Going Above the Transaction with David Hoffman | Being Intentional About Culture with Rob McKinnon
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Us