For veterans, the transition from military to civilian life can often be difficult and filled with feelings of being misunderstood. This episode of Winning Through Culture features Scarlet Harris, who is about changing how workplaces view veterans. From her experience of having close family members who have served, to working with various veteran groups, Scarlet brings unique insights into the benefits of hiring veterans and how business leaders can utilize the many skills that veterans bring to the workplace.
Topics discussed in Life Beyond the Military with Scarlet Harris
- Scarlet’s family background with the military.
- Assisting veterans in transitioning from military to civilian life.
- How can business leaders support veterans?
- How business leaders can tailor instructions to align with a soldier’s mindset.
- Helping soldiers think outside the box in civilian roles.
- Scarlet’s work with organizations like SkillBridge and VBC to help soldiers transition into professional roles.
- Related Episodes: Supporting Veterans in the Workplace with Lance Collins | Greatest Hits | Retired Navy Seal Thom Shea Talks Culture
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Us