Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
In this episode of Winning Through Culture titled “The Intersection of Brand and Culture,” host Tim Flanagan welcomes Rebekah Miller (Digital Marketing Coordinator) and Anna Rychkova (Marketing Coordinator) to discuss how to integrate a brand internally, as well as how to communicate externally about a rebrand or new brand. They share insights and experiences from building The Pelora Group, a relationship-driven organization that partners with financial advisors to take practices to the next level and remain relevant in the ever-changing financial services industry.
- Start small: Gradually involve more people in the branding process as it unfolds.
- Appoint brand ambassadors and involve senior leadership — encourage open dialogue and ensure all perspectives are considered.
- Get people on board: Help employees understand and embrace the new brand.
- Handle basic logistics: Address details like email addresses with the new domain name.
- Utilize the brand internally to reinforce the company’s identity and values.
- Share your story externally: Communicate the essence of your brand effectively.
- Maximize your impact by concentrating your efforts on a focused set of social media platforms
- Tell a compelling story on your website: Engage visitors with a narrative that highlights your brand’s values.
- Collaborate with a trusted vendor: Work with professionals like Moonlight Creative to bring your brand to life.
- Ensure the new brand stands out: Create a memorable and unique brand identity that resonates with your target audience.
- Related episodes: Aligning Your Brand | Unlocking the Power of Brand
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Us