This is a Winning Through Culture Greatest Hits episode!
Tim Flanagan chats with Jordan Raynor, best-selling author, Christian entrepreneur, and a leading voice of the faith and work movement. Jordan, a two-time Google Fellow and former CEO of Threshold 360, is deeply passionate about helping entrepreneurs become “purposeful, present, and wildly productive”.
In this timeless episode about purposeful productivity, Jordan shares his insights on setting healthy boundaries between work and home life, utilizing creative energy to solve problems, and the significant role that silence plays as a route to solutions and sanity. Moreover, he discusses the eternal importance of entrepreneurial work and reflects on how he strives to emulate the example of Jesus Christ in all his endeavors.
The evergreen conversation is packed with actionable takeaways about Christian entrepreneurship, effective time management, direct mentorship, the impact of technology on productivity, and aligning corporate culture with vision and goals. It’s a guide for those seeking to be purposeful and productive in their personal and professional lives.
Key Takeaways from “Pursuing Purposeful Productivity with Best-Selling Author, Jordan Raynor”:
- The importance of honoring commitments
- The role of silence in finding solutions and maintaining sanity
- How to align corporate culture with a company’s vision and goals
- Harnessing creative energy for problem-solving
- The necessity of setting healthy work-life boundaries
- Christian entrepreneurship and its impact on productivity
- Mastering time management techniques
- The power of mentorship in professional growth
- The influence of technology on modern productivity
- Reflecting the example of Jesus in the business world
- The significance of using your time effectively
- Related episodes: Combating a Culture of Busyness | Prioritizing Mental Health in Sports and Business with Lisa Bonta Sumii
Books mentioned in this episode:
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry by John Mark Comer
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Every Good Endeavor by Timothy Keller
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- No Rules Rules by Erin Meyer & Reed Hastings
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Guest
Connect with Us