Innovation. Everyone seems to be talking about innovation, but few seem to truly understand it. We aim to change that with this Innovation podcast series. In this episode of Winning Through Culture, Tim Flanagan, sits down with Dan Roselli. Dan is someone who lives, eats, and breathes innovation. He has worked with multiple Fortune 500 companies and is the co-founder of RevTech Labs, a company committed to accelerating tech entrepreneurship in Charlotte, NC.
Topics discussed in this episode “Fostering Innovation with Dan Roselli | Innovation Series”:
- Cultivating a culture of innovation involves embracing risk-taking and learning from failure.
- The Entrepreneurial Sabbatical concept proposes that employees should be allowed to pursue entrepreneurial dreams with job security if the venture doesn’t succeed.
- Leadership plays a pivotal role in fostering innovation within organizations.
- Profit pressure is identified as a common obstacle to innovation.
- Diverse teams, with varied perspectives and backgrounds, are essential for fostering innovation and avoiding biases in outcomes, particularly in AI.
- Related episodes: Measuring Workplace Culture | Integrating Passion and Purpose into the Workplace
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Us