For many, the road to being a great leader can be difficult to navigate. In this episode of Winning Through Culture, we feature Carl Sharperson, Jr. Carl is a graduate of the United States Naval Academy and a former United States Marine Corps pilot. With experience in the military, Corporate America, and entrepreneurship, Carl is able to help individuals on that path toward authentic leadership.
Carl is also a speaker and author. He is the author of three books on leadership:
This Episode of Winning Through Culture features important discussions about leadership, innovation, and much more!
Topics discussed in this episode “US Naval Academy Grad & Marine Corps Pilot on Leadership | Carl Sharperson Jr”:
- Carl shares his story of how he became interested in entrepreneurship.
- Discussion on the significance that the Center for Creative Leadership had on developing Carl as a leader.
- The importance of work-life balance — and how to prioritize the most important thing at any given moment.
- How crisis and discomfort can lead to the greatest moments of growth and innovation.
- Building healthy cultures of innovation within an organization.
- Carl shares the process of writing his newest book: Sharp Leadership: Parenting Principles for Rearing Young People
- Related episodes: Supporting Veterans in the Workplace with Lance Collins | Greatest Hits | Retired Navy Seal Thom Shea Talks Culture
More about Carl Sharperson Jr:
- Carl Sharperson is a Leadership Innovation Strategist, speaker, author, and coach, known for helping leaders reach their full potential.
- He’s a graduate of the United States Naval Academy and a former Marine Corps pilot with an Engineering degree.
- Carl held senior roles at companies like Procter and Gamble, Frito Lay, and Colgate Palmolive before transitioning to entrepreneurship.
- He founded Sharperson’s Executive Leadership and worked with top companies, including Harley Davidson, GlaxoSmithKline, BMW, and Chick-fil-A.
- Beyond his professional work, Carl is dedicated to mentoring youth and contributing to community and faith-based initiatives.
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Us