In this episode of Winning Through Culture, Tim Flanagan, Jr. sits down with Jarrod DeSantis. Jarrod is the Regional Director of Advice & Financial Planning at MassMutual. He joins Tim in this conversation to talk about the fundamental role of financial planning, both in personal and corporate landscapes. Jarrod provides insights on the question of what is financial planning, the intersection of finances and organizational health, financial education, and seeking out a trusted advisor. In an era of the multi-generational workforce, businesses need to make the topic of financial wellness and education a priority.
- Financial planning is as Jarrod says, ” ongoing financial advice and guidance through a holistic approach.”
- How to manage financial conversations in a multi-generational workforce
- Consequences for a lack of financial wellness and education
- How do you create a culture of financial well-being and education
- What liabilities does a business open up by focusing on the financial wellness of its employees
- How to find a trusted advisor
- Related episodes: The Importance of Advisor Development with Jarrett Engel | How to Create a High-Performance Culture with Tom Henske
Tune into Winning Through Culture on your preferred Podcast platform
About Winning Through Culture
In today’s ever-changing world, it is more important than ever for an entrepreneur to stay impactful and relevant.
That’s where Winning Through Culture comes in! This podcast will let you inside the dynamic minds of Tim Flanagan and Amanda Kramer to give you expertise, insight, and tips so that you can remain impactful and relevant.
With Tim and Amanda’s experience and desire to plant knowledge in the business leaders around them, we hope you will take this podcast into your everyday life as an upcoming entrepreneur.
This genuine content will provide you with opportunities, relationships, and a community to expand your personal and professional growth.
Let’s create a winning culture together!
Connect with Us